Ralf Kilauea, a true magmanautic surf guitarist, born out off the Kilauea volcano on Hawaii, now situated in Berlin, Germany. Founder and guitarist of the german surf band "The Kilaueas!". He likes to test and play nearly all guitars and amps he can find, always on the hunt for THE surf tone!
Musical collaborations with "Lorenzo Surfer Joe" and 60`s garage punk band "Curlee Wurlee", which he left this year.
Revival Album Top 10
1. The Bambi Molesters - "Dumb Loud Hollow Twang"
2. The Saboteurs - Espionage Garage
3. The Fathoms – "Fathomless"
4. The Space Cossacks - "Interstellar Stomp"
5. Metalunas - "X- Minus One"
6. El Ray - "Tik Tik Tik"
7. The Kilaueas - "Profesor Volcanova"
8. The Surfites - "Big Pounder"
9. The Looney Tunes - Moderns sounds of…
10. The Bomboras - Head Shrinking Fun
1. The Marketts: Out of limits
2. The Pyramids: Bkini Drag
3. The New Dimensions: Cat on a hot foam board
4. The New Dimensions: Failsafe
5. The Fender IV: Malibu Run
6. The Fender IV: Everybody Up
7. Yuzo Kayama: Black Sand Beach
8. Phantoms: XL3
9. Avengers VI: Good Humor Stomp
10. The Centurions: Bullwinkle pt.II
11. Bobby Fuller Four: Our favourite martian
12. The Surf Teens: Moment Of Truth
13. The Original Surfaris: Bombora
14. The Original Surfaris: Surfari
15. Irridescents: Bali Ha
Classic Surf Top 15
Ralf's Top 15 will be announced coming weekend during his Surf Revival Special.